- Board Certified
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and
- Adult Strabismus
Dr. Elliott specializes in surgical and medical diseases of the eyes in children as well as ocular misalignment and double vision in adults.
Before moving to St George Dr. Elliott practiced pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus for 25 years in Southern California where he had been a Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, a Clinical Instructor in Ophthalmology at UCLA School of Medicine and Co-Director Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship USC School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology. His pediatric ophthalmology fellowship training was obtained the internationally recognized program at the Children’s Hospital of the District of Columbia.
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA; B.A., Biology
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA; MD
- Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center; Rotating Internship
- Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center; Residency in Ophthalmology
- Children’s Hospital of the District of Columbia; Fellowship-Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, Costenbader Society
- Charter Member, American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (AAPOS)
- Board-certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Selected for” Best Doctors in America-Pacific Region”