- Board Certified Ophthalmologist
- Eye Physician & Surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Bachelor of Sciences: Stanford University, Palo Alto, California | BS Biology, BA Economics
- Medical School: University of Utah, SLC, Utah
- Internship: Internal Medicine, West Virginia University Health Science Center, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Residency: Ophthalmology, West Virginia University Health Science Center, Morgantown, West Virginia.
- Fellowship: Fellow, St John Ophthalmic Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Prior Ophthalmology Practice: Eye Care Specialists, Clarkston, Washington
- Best Resident Research Presentation, WVU Department of Ophthalmology
- Departmental Honors in Economics, Stanford University
- Diplomat, Honors Program in the Humanities, Stanford University
- Cap and Gown Honor Society, Stanford University