Did you know that Richens Eye Center provides Botox injections? You trust Richens with your eyes, and you can also trust them with this very popular procedure — one that isn’t just performed for cosmetic reasons.
Read on for 10+ things you should know about Botox!
- Botox is noninvasive and perfect for someone who wants to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles but isn’t ready for a surgical procedure such as a facelift.
- Botox is made from the botulinum toxin and works by blocking the signals between the muscles and the nerves. When injected into just the right place, wrinkles relax because the muscles underneath them relax.d
- Although it is made from a toxin (which doesn’t sound pleasant), Botox is extremely safe and has been used for many years.
- Botox is used for medical purposes as well. It has been used to help patients with eyes that point in different directions (strabismus), bladder problems, and chronic migraines.
- Most patients say that Botox is painless and that the injections just feel like a little pinch.
- The procedure to get Botox is very quick and actually only takes a few minutes. Although you should wait for a few hours before any strenuous activity, you can get back to work right after leaving your doctor’s office.
- Bruising after getting Botox is normal but will fade within a few days.
- Although you’ll start to notice results within a few days, it may take about 2 weeks before you really start to see the effects.
- The effects of Botox can last up to 6 months.
- Perhaps the most important thing to know about Botox is that patients love it and keep coming back for more. They love that it is a quick, effective, noninvasive way to get younger-looking, beautiful skin and to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
Besides Botox, Richens Eye Center can also provide patients with other cosmetic procedures and surgeries. It is all a part of helping you to look and feel your best. Call Richens Eye Center in St. George, UT, or Mesquite, NV, for a Botox or cosmetic procedure consultation. Call (435) 986-2020 today!